Thursday, October 15, 2009

OHH Andrew!

Everyday he says something witty that makes me laugh. So I decided that I should start writing these things down so I can remember them. Here is one from today and another from a couple days ago.


1. In regards to Obama (and 2 other economists) winning the Noble Peace Prize:

-"They must have renamed it the Piece prize"

2. In regards to army meetings:

-"If a German captures me the worst thing that's going to happen is they will make me eat crappy food and listen to Pink."


We are busy watching the news online trying to figure out where that little 6-year- old boy is that floated away in the balloon. Hope he's OK. So that's all for now.



3 comments:

momma elms said...

Andrew is the quickest wit I know! He cracks me up!

momma elms said...

Andrew is the quickest wit I know! He cracks me up!

Erin said...

Andrew really is one of the funniest people I know... I laugh like an idiot around him :)

P.S. you probably already heard, but the boy in the balloon was really up in the attic the whole time... wow.