Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Last day in Paris



"Hotel God" Right next to Notre Dame. It's also a hospital, the French are funny.







The Louvre



My favorite picture of the Mona Lisa. She is so small and attracts a crowd. This is what I saw.. a bunch of heads.

The quick run down. We went to the Louvre and Notre Dame. The Louvre is BIG, I got lost many times!!! Andrew stole me a virgin mary candle from Notre Dame. It's my favorite souvenir yet--have it by my bed. Should I burn it during the football games in hopes they lose every game or is that necessary? Good thing I'm not Catholic or I might be in a little trouble, maybe I am anyways. We ate fresh, hot croissants for breakfast and chowed on crepes for dinner. Paris is awesome!



4 comments:

Erin said...

What a perfect trip! I'm so glad you liked Paris... it's my favorite. These pictures brought back fond memories and made me happy!

Love your candle souvenier... haha!

momma elms said...

What a sweet "continental" family! I'm so happy you are seeing all the things I only wish I could visit. I love seeing how happy my angel is.

The Phelp's said...

Hi guys we want to share with you that we are having a BABY GIRLS!! our due day is march 24, we love you!!!

The Phelp's said...

sorry I mean just 1 girl