Saturday, October 17, 2009

28 Weeks!! Things Could Be Worse!


We have all been sick now for about 2 weeks! All of us with varying versions of Bronchitis and the flu. Yesterday I was sneezing and coughing and I'm pretty sure I cracked a rib!!! So breathing, sneezing, coughing-- you get the idea and it's not fun!! The worst part is that we were supposed to be in Garmisch last week for a dental conference and I was super excited to go to Innsbruck, Austria, but alas my body decided it was better for me to have a bleeding throat instead. The good news is that the baby is doing great and I get to see him every two weeks now! I love being pregnant in Germany!


Keep in mind I'm sick and have a cracked rib so my hair can be messy:)

4 comments:

brooke said...

you look adorable pregnant! hope you get feeling better, miss you guys

momma elms said...

My baby looks like he's doing great. You look great even if you don't feel great.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

You look great even if you feel bad! Hope you start to feel better and let me know if you need anything. I am just a short distance away!

Anonymous said...

You are the prettiest pregnant chick I have ever seen..... Call me soon and let me know what you want to do!

Catrina