Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ellie's 2!! Paris Day 2 Disneyland


Happy Birthday Ellie!!

She takes her cupcakes very seriously. I wish I could have gotten a picture of the way she was eating this thing- just licks like an ice cream cone; she was cracking us up.

Happy Birthday Ellie!! She turned 2 on the 5th, and we can't believe she's growing up so fast. Just this week she's been singing for the first time, and I'm talking real, mostly understandable words and in the right tune people!! And she can cut a rug at the same time. I love watching her dance and sing to her shows. She is so much fun--each month is a new fun adventure with this one.

Daddy's little girl is 2
Mommy with scary eyes- I was all off balance on this wobble bridge with my big belly- thought I was totally going to take a dive.

Ellie's favorite part by far was "the Bear"--she loves Pooh

She was glued the whole time

They have Big Thunder Railroad (My favorite)

Phantom Manor (which is the Haunted Mansion back home)


and of course Skull Rock and Pirates of the Carribean

8 comments:

Brandon and Kim said...

Looks like lots of fun

brooke said...

happy birthday ellie!

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

love love love everything disney. you have taking full advantage of your experience over the pond!

happy bday ellie

mjsworld said...

Happy birthday sweet little Ellie! I can't believe she's already 2... wasn't she just born??? We love and miss that sweet little girl- give her a squeeze for us.

Disneyland Paris looks amazing! Paris is my favorite city, are you loving it? We'll have to catch up when you can and talk about all the amazing trips you've gone on lately.

P.S. you look adorable preggy Shawna!

mjsworld said...

Sorry, that last comment was from Erin Allen- didn't realize I was signed in to the wrong account.

Unknown said...

Looks like Ellie had a great 2nd birthday! :) So, would you recommend making the effort to go? I've heard pros and cons - like people can smoke in the park. Let me know your thoughts...

momma elms said...

My angel is 2!!! I love the pics especially of her rapt with the Pooh show. Get some video of her dancing & cutting a rug, but don't let her know 'cuz she'll stop. I'd love to see.

Anonymous said...

Creepy pooh and piglet....Same category as creepy Easter bunny....Sorry Ells bells!