Monday, August 31, 2009

Almost 2, It's time for a Dirndl

Ellie will be 2 this Saturday so we're taking her to Disneyland in Paris this weekend. I just love this girl and I know she will love it!

Before we get out of town, I thought I should get some 2 year old pictures in her new dirndl. (Which I found in Garmish at a 2nd hand store- got to love that! Some nice ones can be over 80 euro out here which is about 120 dollars and I got it for 1/4 the cost- love great deals.) I wish we could have taken them in Southern Bavaria, but I settled for Bamberg (for now) at the rose gardens outside the Residence. I'll try to get more professional ones later, but I figured with our great camera these would work for now. So here is my little Miss Bavaria.





This was unprovoked she wanted sit like this for the picture. Don't know where she gets that from.....





14 comments:

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Fun photo shoot of Ellie ... She might be Germany's Next Top Model :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

DARLING!! I love it!
Heeeeeey.... Where's the "e" in Drindl? Is it so silent that it's invisible?


:-)

~Catrina

momma elms said...

She's so cute! I love this little costume. She's really working it! Her hair is so sweet, too! What a little German doll.

Erin said...

I'm so glad you found one for such a great deal! She looks amazing!

Erin said...

By the way, you're so lucky to live where you do... imagine, Disneyland Paris to celebrate her 2nd birthday?! We were just going to make Jonah some cupcakes and buy him a hotwheel.

:)

Miranda said...

Ian and I both laughed so hard at the bench picture. So funny - she must get it from andrew... We miss you guys!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Love the cute German dirndl!

Caprice said...

Oh my gosh! So cute!!! I love it!!!

Tam said...

She is adorable. And the photos were better than a professional, great job!

Mandy said...

wow, i cant believe how big she is getting! i love looking at your blog and seeing all the fun pictures from all over europe. how lucky for your family! by the way, have you met aaron and katie williams? she was one of my yw leaders and her husband is a doctor on base in germany....is there more than one base in germany?? :)

Sarah Pugmire said...

How sweet is she!! That is the cutest little outfit ever! Oh and congrats on finding out your having a baby boy! Im sure Ellie will love being a big sister!!

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I over warm-hearted post. Expressly the title attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.