Friday, January 30, 2009

Favorite Pics

Ellie is so much fun. She can say baby, she holds her nose and says stinky when she has a dirty diaper, and she says doggy about 50 times a day. She is so busy hording all of the craziest things into her favorite hiding spots in the house and into containers. She puts her crayons in moms kitchen cupboards and her books in the closets. At the end of the day I always find a little bucket with all her treasures from the house: ear plugs, pens, hair things, candles, paper flowers, and plastic lids from the kitchen. How does she snag all these things with out me seeing??
Doing Ojitos for mommy. It means "Little eyes" in Spanish- she learned it from Grammy Liz.
We had the missionaries over last last night. Ellie welcomed them by handing over all her toys and books.
These two are best buds, I love this pic.

9 comments:

Papa Randy said...

Ellie is so dang cute and thanks for he pics. It's almsot like being there without the airfare.

Anonymous said...

She is too berry sweet
Take a picture with Elle and Flat Stanley ok? Thanks Tootie

tim said...

Derst babys von stinklebottom

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

She is so cute!

jordan said...

what a little character! I love this age when their personality comes out full force. "doggie" was Lila's favorite thing to say too... over and over and over.

brooke said...

i love the little eyes pic, she is growing up so fast. what a cute little girl. great to talk to you over christmas. hope all is well.

Erin said...

She is such a little girl! The hording/stashing descriptions had me laughing out loud. Jonah has his favorite little doodads too and most of them end up in the tub. By the way, Mike and I are serious about coming to visit. We were wanting to price out tickets- what airport would we fly into? Also, is June still an option? I wasn't sure what you were planning on doing as far as going back to the States w Andrew. Let me know and we'll start planning our trip!
xo

Name: Josh and Amy said...

I heart OJITOS! It's soo cute that I've decided to teach Baker. The only dilema has been whether or not to call it "Ojitos" or perhaps just say "Squint". The final verdict? Ojitos it is!

Anonymous said...

OMG. That pic of Ellie handing the mishes all her toys reminds me of Jasmyn when I had the mishes over before I was baptized. She was a little older, like 5, and she brought them out my black, sexy bra!!!!!

(why I otta.....)