Friday, December 7, 2007

Movie Quiz!

So the other day, Brad Sims Google messaged me, said he was tired of studying, and asked for me to distract him. So I decided to give him five random movie quotes, some hard and others easy, but all reasonably answerable by someone from our generation. I was sad that he only got two of five. But, I am happy to report, I am very impressed with Fat Tim, who nailed all five with no hesitation. So let's see if anyone out there can equal his feat--bring on the quotes!
1. "Where da white women at?"
2. "Crazy drunk driver."
3. "ANDY! You GOONIE!"
4. "I am an F...B...I...a-GENT!"
5. "Never rub another man's rhubarb."

3 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Ok this is embarrassing, but I only know one of those (#3..the really obvious one). It's a good thing I live in Arizona because I clearly don't deserve to live in LA!

G-rant said...

I only got 3 of the 5.
1. No Answer
2. Ground Hogs Day
3. Goonies
4. Point Break
5. No Answer
Although I didn't get 1 and 5, they do sound familiar.

My name tk421 comes from a movie. It was the name of one of the storm troopers in Star Wars. After Luke and Han beat the up the ST's they took their armor. The General in the control station asked tk421 why he is not at is post. Watch it and stand out.

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel