Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Movie Quiz Answers


OK--here are the answers. In retrospect, maybe they were a bit too hard. It would've been easier with wav or mp3 files, but then it probably would've given the movie away. So, in the answers, I've included audio of the quotes I could find online; maybe they'll seem more familiar. Here it goes.
1. "Where da white women at?"--the black sheriff in Blazing Saddles, when he's trying to get the attention of the KKK. http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/?id=bst&media=MP3S&type=Movies&movie=Blazing_Saddles&quote=whitewmn.txt&file=whitewmn.mp3
2. "Crazy drunk driver"--the bum in Back to the Future when Marty returns to 1985. http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=MP3S&type=Movies&movie=Back_To_The_Future&quote=drunkdriver.txt&file=drunkdriver.mp3
3. "Andy--you GOONIE!"--Troy as he yells down the well when Andy only sends up the letterman's jacket. (Sorry, I couldn't find a file for this one).
4. "I am an F...B...I...a-GENT"--the immortal Keanu Reeves in Point Break SAD! No files online of this, either (and I looked).
5. "Never rub another man's rhubarb"--Jack as the Joker in Batman.

0 comments: