Monday, November 9, 2009

Silent Protests

Ellie is all about protesting these days. Sometimes it's loud and convulsive and others silent, but she always ends up on the ground. Usually it's over shoes or food. Other times it's the fact that she dropped something and wants mommy to pick it up (but that is getting pretty hard these days) or maybe she needs a certain book. Sometimes I have NO idea what it's about. I'm finding it really hard not to laugh at it though-- this is so terrible twos. I really think we are in for it when number 2 gets here in 2 months!!!!!



I let her wear her sandals today even though it's raining (don't worry she's not leaving the house like that.) Some battles are not worth it--esp. when your 8 months pregs.




ON A DIFFERENT NOTE.......

Look what we found in the PX the other day!!! We were looking at the limited baby stuff they have there and found this: BABY HITLER . Somebody drew this on his face and yes it's sooo bad but we totally died laughing:)



3 comments:

Name: Josh and Amy said...

I feel ya on the Terrible Twos. (I think Ellie & Baker are just 1 month apart?)
Such a Jekyl & Hyde stage for them ... reminds me of when I was 13 ;-)

amy said...

Haha. Bad just like her father!And Drew, why do you still wear those nast nike sandals? Those things have got to be like 15 years old. Shawna should those out with your elastic waist denim shorts.

Erin said...

Your Ellie updates always make me laugh... silent protesting- HA! That is so awesome. I wish Jonah's were silent, that would be sweet! He could protest all day long and I'd be fine with it Maybe that's around the corner? :) Gotta love our funny two- year-olds, eh?

How are you feeling these days? We're long over due for a good catch up. I'll write you an email so this comment doesn't get out of control.

xo