Sunday, May 8, 2011

Family Pictures. My Happy Mothers Day:)

Sooo behind at blogging by this point it's going to take me a while to catch up....... there are so many pictures to post!!! BUT these I am so excited about! Our extremely talented photographer/ friend Nicole Miller took family pictures for us. I am SO in love with them. It is such a miracle we got any shots at all. Will was stinky the entire time! Throwing fits and not sitting still. You can totally see it in his solo pic. Here they are!


Will is eating goldfish, The only way.....





3 comments:

wendys said...

What cute pictures! She did a great job. You have a cute family.

Erin said...

Beautiful... I love them. It's amazing to see how much the kids have grown in just a few months! That Will has personality coming out of every pore, just like Ellie. Oh give them a hug for me! Thank you for your wonderful birthday letter this morning- it meant the world to me. Your travel plans have me drooling of course, and I will be anxious to hear what you decide this fall. I admit I'll be happy to be on the same continent again because it will be easier to be in touch and visit and stuff. Love you ever so much dear friend-

Er

Kendra said...

I love those! You look beautiful. Happy mother's day!