Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So MANY Firsts


FIRST WHEAT BREAD AND PIG TAILS



FIRST BIG HORSEY RIDE



FIRST DANCE CLASS


FIRST HAIR CUT



FIRST SUMMER SWIM




FIRST PUPPY!!

These sweet pups were born on May 5th 2010 to Papa and Pepa's dog Penny. So when we came here we had new puppies for the kids to play with! Papa named them Pancho and Lucy when they were born. We get to keep Lucy! She is so, so wild and therefore, fits right in. We all love her so much! (p.s. Erin I'll call you! I had no idea!! But it's such a sweet name!)

The Sweet Pupper


Her first bath

We take her for her first shots on Monday and we'll find out more about what type of dog she is. Her mom is a chihuahua/ dachshund mix. I think the father is a puggle, but we shall see. Either way she will be a small pup. We're super happy to have her in the family.

4 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Oh my goodness! They are both getting so big! And that puppy KILLS me. Precious!

Daddy said...

Too cute. It makes me so sad I'm missing all of these firsts! And where did Ellie and Will learn to mug for the camera like that? :) Love you guys!

The Elms said...

Don't worry it's really not her first wheat bread- just a combination of the two.

Erin said...

Haha! Too funny Shawna.

We need to talk my friend!

Maybe later tonight... I'll try callng you.

xo