Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Angel Babies

Will and Friends


Will is so much fun these days with his little baby laughs and giggles. Time is going by too fast I want him to stay this tiny and sweet forever! This week he is 13 weeks old-- over three months already and he just discovered his new favorite thing-- his tongue. Almost every smile has a tongue in it. He is starting to put things in his mouth and play with his toys. Just loves his baby gym. And his sleeping is a bit better as well only one wake up a 3am. And with Ellie sleeping through the night again I'm feeling great.........well, feeling rested and getting over mastitis:)


The Tongue




Ellie is such a little lady these days. We went to Ramstein last weekend and she found a buddy to ride Cinderella's carriage with. Needless to say she was in little girl heaven.


Some things about Ellie, so I don't forget:

- She loves reading and is borderline ocd about how to place her books when she is done reading them; especially at bedtime.

-Her favorite foods are Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, cherry flavored craisens, grapes, apples, pizza, chicken nuggets and milkshakes.

-She is incredibly artistic. Loves to color and never colors on the walls or chairs.

-She sings on key and dances very well. Her favorite songs are the Sleeping Beauty waltz, In the Hall of the Mountain King, Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

-She is a clean girly- asks me to wash her hands all the time and likes to use a fork.

-She hates walking in the snow, the mud and won't step in the rain gutters:)

-She has a serious shoe fetish and is awesome at matching all of her outfits with the appropriate shoe.

-She can count to 21, knows all her colors and can tell me all the letters in the alphabet. Her favorite shape is a star.



I love Ellie's hair in the morning- so wild! She and Will are really cute together. Ellie makes Will laugh now and I think they are really starting to connect. She is turning into a huge helper and sings while she's cleaning like a true little princess.

10 comments:

Holly said...

Too cute! It is so fun when your kids start connecting with one another.

Miranda said...

I love it when you post!! First, will is so sweet - and Lincoln has those pants too! Second, WOW! Ellie is like a genius!!! I wish that we still ived there by you guys!!! Come move here and be our neighbors!!! I want to call you. Email me your number - or we could do video calls!

Marcella Deter said...

Precious! It sounds like you have a little genius on your hands. However, what else could we expect with you two as her parents. I am nervous to have #2, so your blog gets me excited. THANX!!!

brooke said...

you two have got some cute kids.

Kathryn said...

What a cute baby. You are right that time just goes by SO quickly. I think it goes even faster when there are two little ones.
Ellie is so cute. Glad she likes to help with Will.

amy said...

I love the title of this...totally sounds like mom. haha. they are sweet angel babies though and i can't wait to see them!!

Erin said...

What a fantastic update... I love all the photos and little details you mentioned. You have wonderful kids.

Anonymous said...

I miss! OCD-like.... ya know? know? know? know????know? know?
Sorry.... My OCD... ;-)


~Catrina

momma elms said...

I LOVE those angels! I can't get over how much Will resembles Ellie!
My favorite thing is to hear a baby laughing at the older sibling in sacrament meeting. I hope Will giggles at Ellie in church - I know it will make heaven smile.
I miss my carambas!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

kids are so cute and getting big.