Monday, December 21, 2009

IT's AlMosT BaBy TiMe!

I went to the doctor today and he said it's time. I guess the baby is more than ready to come and my fluid levels are waning. SO I have an induction time set up for tomorrow at 9 pm. I'm so excited for this little guy to be here already- what a great Christmas present! I will admit though, I cried tonight putting Ellie to bed for the last time being the only child. It's crazy how time flies and how fast they grow up. Ellie is such a sweet girl and we have been so blessed to have her in our lives. She is going to be an awesome big sister. I can't wait for her to meet her new baby brother and teach him the ways.

8 comments:

Holly said...

Yay! Good luck!

brooke said...

oh boy, i hope andrew makes it home in time. good luck with everything.
cant wait to see pictures

Michael and Natalie said...

Good luck!

jordan said...

I'm excited for you! good luck!!

Marcella Deter said...

Good luck Shawna :) I am excited to see if this one will look exactly like Andrew since Ellie is your twin. CONGRATS!

Brandon and Kim said...

Good Luck You will do amazing!!

The Phelp's said...

Hi jason and I are so excited for you guys, I hope you like the present we sent with liz for Will. We also sent some hair stuff for Elli. we will have you in our prays.

Erin said...

Oh how exciting! You will do amazing. We'll be thinking of you! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little boy.

P.S. I get exactly what you mean about being kind of sad that Ellie won't be an only child any more... I already feel that on the horizon with Jonah and I have 6 months to go! I'm sure as soon as you see that new little face it will be hard to remember when he wasn't a part of your family.

Love you dearly!