Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Little One



Ellie is almost sitting up, but not quite, which explains blanket city. I'm sure there are easier ways.


Oh and yes those are boy pjs. Which reminds me of a time my grandma called PF Chang's PJ Chang's numerous times, but that's another story. I saw these pajamas at Old Navy and fell in love. My excuse to Ellie is that if they made an adult version of these I would wear them. 
  
Unfortunately, Ellie did not like swimming as much as her bath time. Maybe we will try again in the summer. We just couldn't resist the swimming weather in February- mid 80s, or her cute new suit.

7 comments:

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Where'd you find such a cute suit?? I'm in the market.

Mandy said...

why are little girls swimsuits so adorable? i have to stop myself from buying them everytime i see them AND I DONT EVEN HAVE ANY GIRLS! :)

The DuBois said...

wow! we think she looks just like you Andrew, but she is CUTE.

momma elms said...

This is my favorite pic! I can't wait to see her model it in person! She SO FWEET.

Erin said...

I LOVE the swimsuit! What a doll! And I'm insanely jealous of your weather out there... mid 80's in Feb. just isn't fair. Love and miss you guys~

Taylor said...

I must concur, Ellie is adorable. However, I will ask the question everyone was thinking. Was Drew wearing any swim trunks in that picture? My bet is on no.

A | E said...

I love all the pictures! and her boy pjs!