Tuesday, May 8, 2007

It's A Girl!



So it's a girl! We went to the hospital today, and the ultrasound finally revealed what we were dying to know. The baby is going to be a girl. So in a male-dominated family, the new generation will begin with a girl. We have a few names we like, but we think we'll wait until we see the baby to decide what to name her. So here are the new ultrasound pics at 21 weeks, and you can see her profile, and in the other pic, the baby has her mouth open. We're so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY BABY IS FWEET!! Dad keeps telling me to stop calling her my baby. I probably should. She has a poncilla like me!
I'm incited!

TheMoncurs said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed that my gender guess was wrong, but I'll get over it :)

I'm so excited for you guys!

And, the obligatory ending..

When are you going to come see us??